Bank Domestic Assistant
We are looking for Domestic Assistants to join our team of bank staff to provide ad-hoc cover for staff holidays and sickness. Our bank opportunities provide flexibility and often lead to permanent contracted hours.
Ideally experienced in working as a Domestic Assistant within a care home, you will need to demonstrate a flexible attitude to working and a caring disposition to older people.
Main duties will be:
- To maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene within the home
- To ensure the safety and privacy of residents whilst performing cleaning duties
- To keep adequate supplies of cleaning materials and ensure they are stored safely
- To report hazards and repair requirements
- To understand and adhere to the Control of Hazardous Substances – with guidance from your line manager
- To adhere to Health and Safety regulations and work within the policies and procedures of Brendoncare
Rates of pay are competitive and vary by home. We provide the same level of training and continual personal development as we do for our permanent staff, as well as a free uniform, free initial DBS check and free staff meals when on duty.
To apply, please download an application form or email your CV and covering letter to Shalani Leeson, Recruitment Administrator using the link alongside.
What our staff say
“I am not just their nurse, I am their friend. They rely on me when they’re not well. I always know when something is not right because I know when they are not well. I feel very supported by my Home Manager.”
Date posted on website: 29/04/2015
Name: Shalani Leeson
Phone: 01962 852133
Email: click here