Outstanding Home Manager Needed for Outstanding Home
Brendoncare Froxfield was awarded an Outstanding rating following their recent CQC inspection in December. Located in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside of Froxfield, near Marlborough, the home offers nursing care for 44 residents and includes an 11 bed dementia household.
We strive to put kindness, care, choice and community at the heart of all our Brendoncare services. We are looking for an outstanding Care Home Manager who can embody our commitment to older people and who will support our outstanding staff to deliver high quality, person-centred care for all the residents at Brendoncare Froxfield.
This is an excellent career opportunity for an outstanding leader with a background in social care. A confident communicator, you will have the ability to create a nurturing environment for our residents and employees.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Relevant care home management experience
- Passionate about delivering an outstanding service that is life enhancing to the people we care for and to show that we value and support each individual
- Commitment to mentor, support and inspire staff while promoting dedication to the Brendoncare ethos
- A thorough understanding of compliance and governance
- A sound background in working with the Care Quality Commission and in forging strong links with local authorities
In return, we offer a competitive salary package, including a basic salary of £46,000, 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays as well as providing training and continual personal development, a free DBS Check and free staff meals when on duty.
If this sounds like an outstanding role for you please send your CV along with a covering letter to Zoe McCallum, Chief Operating Officer using the link alongside. For further information or for an informal chat please call Zoe on 01962 852133.
What our staff say
“Everyone works well together, the residents and my work colleagues are just like one big family. When you first enter the home the atmosphere is lovely and friendly.”
Colleague at Froxfield