National Care Home Open Day is an annual event, intended to give people an insight into the role care homes play in their local community. We’re pleased to be supporting the day with each of our homes opening its doors to the public, and we hope you will come and join in the fun.
What’s happening at Brendoncare’s homes?
For more information about any of the following homes’ plans, please contact the home direct; click on the home’s name for contact details. And if you do visit any of them on National Care Home Open Day, we’d love you to share your photos with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brendoncare Alton will be opening its doors from 2pm, and a selection of refreshments will be available. Masseuse Lucille will be visiting, and the popular Sensory OMI table will be on display.
- The team at Brendoncare Chiltern View near Aylesbury invite you to join them for afternoon tea from 2pm, and a barbecue (weather permitting of course!).
- At Brendoncare Froxfield in Wiltshire, the programme of activities runs from 11am to 4pm, with visits from the popular Farms to Ewe, Greg Valentine, singer and entertainer, a barbecue, and the official opening of the new conservatory.
- Brendoncare Knightwood in Chandlers Ford will also be hosting farm animals for visitors and residents to meet from 2pm to 4pm, and there will be bucks fizz and strawberries available.
- In Winchester, Brendoncare Meadway are offering afternoon tea from 2pm, while Brendoncare Park Road have Millers Ark Farm Animals visiting from 2pm, along with a selection of local artists.
- At Brendoncare Otterbourne Hill, you are invited to join the team in the Community Hub for tea, coffee, cake and a chance to chat from 9am to midday.
- In Tooting, Brendoncare Ronald Gibson House will be open from 2pm to 4pm, with live music from a 1950s/1960s singer, as well as light refreshments and the chance to win some lovely raffle prizes.
- Brendoncare Stildon will also be offering entertainment during the afternoon, along with a buffet, including Prosecco and strawberries.
- In Exeter, Brendoncare Woodhayes invites you to join in with art activities in the morning, starting at 10am, and will be offering cream teas in the afternoon
With a warm welcome guaranteed at each of our homes, why not come along and see what life is like in your nearest Brendoncare home? We look forward to meeting you. And if you follow us on social media, don’t forget to use the hashtag #CHOD2019 in any replies to our posts.