Help Getting Online
There are times where the only way to keep connected is with technology and, for many, that be a first-time experience.
Thankfully, using methods and techniques developed during lockdown, Brendoncare’s volunteers are here to help as part of our Community Support Service. This can include:
- Setting up your device for the first time. When it comes to a new gadget or gizmo, this is often a big step.
- Locating your WIFI password. We can help you identify the right combination and save it to your device.
- Getting online safely and securely. We show you the simple steps you can take to protect yourself and others.
- Taking and sharing photos and videos. Capture lasting memories in just a few clicks.
- Ongoing support to help get the most out of your device. For when you need a bit more knowledge.
Thanks to our generous donors we offer device loans too, so there’s no need to worry about whether or not you have the right kit!
Get in touch
If you have questions about apps or video calls, including Facetime and Zoom, or you’d like to know more about how to get started, send us a message using this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to get you having fun online!