Covid Update for Brendoncare Clubs
Our community club sessions are changing. Here’s how we are keeping you safe.
The most important thing to us is to ensure we offer you a safe club experience within the current guidance. So, upon your return, you’ll notice some changes to your usual session that follow government guidance, including:
- Sessions may be smaller than usual to ensure we can maintain social distancing.
- A change to activities during the club session as we have reviewed our range of activities to make sure everything can be done safely.
- Our staff will be available at every session to make sure you are kept safe and that the space is clean before you come in, and that you are able to enjoy the experience of catching up with old friends.
- At the start of the session, our staff explain any changes to you, for example, hygiene procedures and social distancing when moving around the building. We will all need to work together to make sure we keep each other safe.
- To maintain social distancing, we regret that we cannot currently help you with standing, sitting, removing jackets, etc. If you need support you are welcome to attend with a carer or someone from your support bubble but they must be booked to attend before the session.
- We will be recording attendees for the National Track and Trace system – this will involve recording your name and contact number so we can pass on to Public Health England in the event of a positive case in the club.
- Our volunteer driver scheme (if that applies to your club) is not yet available so we therefore request that you safely make your own way to and from the venue following safety guidance to maintain social distancing.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you again soon, or for the first time if you’re new to our service.
If you have any questions about attending a Brendoncare community club session, please call us on 01962 852 133 or email email@example.com