Brendoncare Wing Walk
Date: 8th September 2018
Take to the skies in style!
Fancy getting strapped in to the top of a plane and whizzing through the sky as you take in the landscape below? If so then Wing Walking provides a truly unique experience whilst raising vital funds to support older people.
On the day you will be trained and coached by the Aerobatic Tactic team and supported by Brendoncare staff and volunteers to help make this the experience of a lifetime.
When: Saturday 8th September 2018
Where: Compton Abbas Airfield, Ashmore, Salisbury SP5 5AP
Fee: Only £45 registration fee and £695 minimum sponsorship
Who can take part
- You must be 18 or over on the day of your Wing Walk
- Participants over 65 have to provide a note from their GP confirming their good health condition
- Due to health and safety restrictions you must under be 12 stone 2lbs (77kg) in weight (including clothing) and no taller than 6ft (182cm) in height at the time of booking
- If you have any medical conditions please contact us before booking
As one of our amazing Wing Walkers for Brendoncare, we will be with you every step of the way.
You will receive:
- A Brendoncare T-shirt to wear on the day
- A dedicated fundraiser who will be there every step of the way to make sure you smash your target
- Certificate to recognise your amazing achievement
- Fundraising pack with sponsorship forms
And of course we will be there to support and cheer you on during the day itself!
To book your place for this once in a lifetime event, please pay your £45 registration fee below and fill in the registration form and disclaimer on the 'Registration' tab
Account name: Brendoncare Fundraising
Account number: 00944750
Sort code: 20-97-01
Please include a reference of ‘Wing Walk + Your Surname’
Please send cheques (made payable to Brendoncare) to: Fundraising Team, The Brendoncare Foundation, The Old Malthouse, Victoria Road, Winchester, SO23 7DU.
Once you have secured your place, you can get started on the fun bit – fundraising for your Wing Walk! Don’t forget to tell your friends, family and colleagues all about your exciting challenge and why you are raising funds for Brendoncare.
Once you have submitted your registration form, a member of the Fundraising Team will be in touch with tips on setting up your fundraising page and easy ways that you can reach and exceed your fundraising target of £695
Thank you for signing up to the Brendoncare Wing Walk, welcome to the team and we look forward to cheering you on!
Simply click the item you'd like to download
Phone: 01962 852133
Email: Click here