Date: 15th June 2019
5 SPACES AVAILABLE!
Are you an adrenaline junkie? Release your inner daredevil and join our Brendoncare Skydiving team! Experience the thrill of freefalling from 10,000 feet at speeds of up to 125mph whilst raising vital funds for Brendoncare’s services that provide a lifeline to thousands of older people. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
When: Saturday 29th June 2019
Where: Old Sarum Park, Old Sarum, Salisbury SP4 6EB
Fee: Only £50 registration fee and £375 minimum sponsorship
What to wear
Make sure you wear comfortable clothing and lace up trainers. On the day you will be given a Brendoncare t-shirt to wear for the challenge. Failure to wear the correct clothing set out by GoSkydive may result in you being unable to jump.
You will receive:
- A Brendoncare t-shirt
- Training with your qualified tandem instructor
- Certificate to recognise your amazing achievement
Once you have secured your place, you can get started on the fun bit – fundraising for your skydive! Don’t forget to tell your friends, family and colleagues all about your exciting challenge and why you are raising funds for Brendoncare.
Once you have submitted your registration form, a member of the Fundraising Team will be in touch with tips on setting up your fundraising page and easy ways that you can reach and exceed your fundraising target of £375.
Thank you for signing up to the Brendoncare skydive, welcome to the team and we look forward to cheering you on!
GoSkydive terms and conditions
1. On the day of your tandem skydive you will be required to sign the Tandem Student Parachutist Medical Declaration form before you are able to jump. If you have any of the pre-existing medical conditions listed on the form you need to have this Tandem Medical Declaration of Fitness Form signed by a GP. The form can be downloaded here. Please remember to bring this with you on the day of your jump or we won’t be able to let you jump.
If you have any pre-existing medical condition or disability please let us know well in advance of your jump date so that we can ensure the team are fully briefed to meet your needs.
2. At GoSkydive the maximum weight for a tandem student is 18 stone fully clothed (114kg) with weight being in proportion to height. If you are between 16 and 18 stone will need to contact us in advance to check your suitability to jump. Please note it is a regulation that we weigh all jumpers on the day of their jump and if they exceed 18 stone they will be unable to jump. Due to higher operational cost there will be a surcharge for people over 15 stone. 15-16 stone £10 per person, 16-17stone £20 per person and 17-18stone £30 per person.
3. The BPA (British Parachute Association) regulations state that the minimum age to participate in Skydiving is 16, so anyone who would like to tandem skydive with us must be at least 16 years old on the day of the jump.
4. Anyone between the age of 16 and 18 will have to have the BPA Membership Agreement Form (parental consent form) signed and the Tandem Medical Declaration of Fitness Form witnessed by a parent or guardian. Please ensure you bring these forms with you on the day of your jump as failure to do so will mean you won’t be able to jump with us. Your parents or legal guardian will also need to be present on the day of your skydive to sign additional paperwork.
5. Make sure you wear comfortable clothing and lace up trainers, failure to wear the correct clothing maybe result in you being unable to jump.
6. Anyone wanting to a tandem skydive will be assessed by the CI ( Chief Instructor) and/or instructor on the day of the jump, it is their responsibility to make the final decision to allow or refuse to go ahead with the jump
7. Please ensure you arrive at the GoSkydive tandem skydive centre at your allocated arrival time to complete the training and administration. Failure to do so may result in the loss of deposit and being unable to carry out your jump.
8. GoSkydive reserve the right to change the order of the tandem skydives on the day without prior notice.
9. GoSkydive reserve the right to ask anyone behaving unsuitably to leave the premises.
10. All Administration is necessary and must be completed before jumping.
11. Tandem skydiving is a weather dependent activity and GoSkydive cannot accept any responsibility for the changing or postponing of days of operation due to unsuitable skydiving weather or other factors outside of our control. If it is the case that your tandem skydive date is affected by weather you will be able to transfer your booking to an alternative suitable date at no extra charge. We do not issue refunds due to bad weather but will reschedule your jump. Skydiving is a weather dependent activity and whilst we aim to have you jumping as close to your arrival time as possible we ask you to allow the full day in case of weather changes. We will keep you fully informed as to the status of the weather and give you as many options as we can. Conditions need to be suitable for skydiving to commence, and it may be necessary to stop operating when conditions deteriorate. Your skydive booking is valid for a year and it is your responsibility to ensure that you skydive within the year of your skydive purchase date.
12. In the unlikely event of a video and/or stills pictures failure, a refund will be issued for the payments thereof, however no refund or re-jump will be issued for the tandem skydive.
13. Once you have arrived on site and have completed all of your induction paperwork payments are not refundable or transferable. Paperwork is valid for 12 months from the date signed. If you are unable to jump (e.g. due to unsuitable weather conditions), another date that is agreeable for both parties will be arranged, no refunds will be issued. It is your responsibility to organise another date to complete your skydive within this validity period.
14.GoSkydive 10,000ft and 15,000ft Gift Experience Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated. You will be emailed all the details about how to redeem the voucher in your voucher purchase confirmation email. The recipient simply needs to give the team a call on 01722 568705 to redeem their voucher against their chosen date for their tandem skydive.
GoSkydive operates February to November and tandem skydives take place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Jumps will also take place on Thursdays from April to October. 10,000ft and 15,000ft skydives take place on all operating days.
15.The 7000ft Taster Tandem voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Taster tandem skydives take place on Thursdays and Fridays only.
7,000ft Skydive vouchers can be upgraded to the 10,000ft skydive or the 15,000ft skydive at an additional cost. Any full price upgrades will extend the 7000ft voucher redemption period to 12 months from the date of initial voucher purchase and will include weekend jump dates.
16.The ‘Deposit’ for a skydive voucher covers the £49 deposit for a skydive – the recipient will need to pay the additional cost for a skydive from 10,000ft or 15,000ft. The deposit voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
17.Vouchers maybe extended by up to 1 month beyond the 6 / 12 month validity period only if payment has been made in full and all training and all administration has been completed, excluding this no extensions will be given.
Full refunds will be given if the intended voucher recipient has a medical condition that prevents them from jumping. Refunds will be given on the production of a signed medical note from a medical professional. Excluding this, Gift vouchers are non-transferable and non refundable and are not suitable for resale
Jumps must be pre-booked. Tandem skydiving is a weather dependent activity and on occasion pre-booked jumps may need to be rescheduled due to weather. There is no charge to reschedule a skydive which has been prevented due to bad weather. All vouchers are non-refundable (excluding the recipients GP not permitting a jump) non-transferable and have no alternative cash value. Please call a member of the team to discuss options.
18. Deposits are non-refundable and must be used for the full booking within 12 months from date of payment.
19. We are happy for you to reschedule the date of your jump at anytime for no extra charge as long as it is not within 7 days of your jump date. Rescheduling within 7 days of your jump date is subject to an administration fee of £30.
20. Prices are subject to change without notice.
21. No refund or repeat attempt will be issued after a refusal to jump and exit the aircraft.
22. The rules and regulations of the centre and airfield must be adhered to at all times.
23. All flights are provided by Parachuting Aircraft Ltd. Each flight is invoiced separately which is included in the price of each candidates skydive.
24. You have the right to return any merchandise within 14 days of purchase if it is faulty or unwanted. It must be returned in the same condition it was received in or no refund will be issued.
25. There is a weight restriction of 210lbs on the instructor wrist mounted camera. You will need to be under 210lbs on the day of the jump to qualify for this camera option.
26. The 7,000ft taster tandem skydives take place on Thursdays and Fridays only– the taster tandem voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Vouchers are non refundable.
27. If you are within a year of the booking date and more than 7 days from your jump date you can cancel your booking but will lose any deposits that you have paid. If you booked over a year ago or your jump is less than 7 days away you are not entitled to a refund. Anybody who has attended the centre and has completed their introduction and paperwork is not entitled to a refund and must skydive within 1 year of completing the paperwork. No extensions will be given.
28. Your Skydive will take place at GoSkydive, Old Sarum, Salisbury, Wilts, SP4 6EB
29. GoSkydive require full balance payments 7 days before your scheduled jump date. This can be paid on your personal page or via the telephone.
30.The flight to your chosen altitude is provided by Parachuting Aircraft Limited. Parachuting Aircraft Limited provide us with their highly-skilled pilot team as well as some of the best parachuting aircraft in the UK to get you to your skydiving height safely, quickly and in comfort. The cost of the flight provided by Parachuting Aircraft Limited is included in your total cost of the skydive. Should you require a receipt from Parachuting Aircraft Limited please email the team on email@example.com.
31.GoSkydive act as an intermediary between yourself as the skydiver and the British Parachute Association, providing you with temporary membership to the British Parachute Association and 3rd party insurance. If you have any questions about this membership or the insurance provided, please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.