The Brendoncare Easter Raffle
Date: 29th March 2018
The Brendoncare Easter Raffle – You have to be in it to win it!
Brendoncare is excited to announce that our Easter raffle is back and, this time, it is bigger and better than ever before! With a fantastic range of prizes up for grabs including a weekend away, a private cooking lesson for four and £250 in cash, this is your opportunity to strike lucky whilst supporting our essential services.
- A weekend away for two in your own cottage, Beaminster, Dorset
- A brand new iPhone 6S mobile phone (worth £449)
- £250 cash
- A one hour private tennis lesson with a coach in Winchester
- A private cooking lesson for four with a trained chef
- A luxury double duvet, pillow and bedspread set (worth £115)
- A case of Laithwates wine
- 12 piece Estee Lauder make up & skincare set with deluxe vanity case
- A bottle of Champagne
- A signed Southampton Football Club pennant with a certificate of authenticity
- A custom pet care hamper
- A gift boxed paradise print scarf
- Cupcake & cake case set with a Brendoncare bake recipe book
- Multi aperature six photo frame
- A set of pamper night face packs
- M&S vintage style hip flask
- A bottle of Olorose Reserva Sherry
- A plush teddy bear
- A night in popcorn set
How to buy tickets
Tickets are £1 each and can be bought at any Brendoncare club or care home. Alternatively, you can request tickets and pay by post or bank transfer.
To enter via post, please enclose a cheque made payable to ‘The Brendoncare Foundation’ with a note of your full name, address, contact telephone number and how many tickets you would like to buy. Please send your order to: Natasha Haji, The Brendoncare Foundation, The Old Malthouse, Victoria Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 7DU.
Via bank transfer
Please call Natasha Haji on 01962 852133 who will be able to advise you of our bank account details should you wish to pay via bank transfer.
Should you have any questions or queries regarding the raffle, please contact Natasha Haji in the fundraising team on 01962 852133 or email: .
Please note that the draw will take place on Thursday 29th March and winners will be contacted shortly after to arrange collection of prizes. A list of the prizes can be downloaded below.
Download more information about this event
Phone: 01962 852133
Email: Click here