Becoming a Brendoncare member is easy and will be a weight off your mind when you don’t have to worry about making sure you have your weekly subscription ready!
Take a look at the instructions below, and if you need any help you can contact the team on 01962 857 099.
- The first step is to complete the membership form – please make sure your writing is clear so we get all the right details for you. You may already have filled in a membership form in the past but it’s been a while and we would like to check all your information is up to date.
- Now you’ve taken the first step to become a Brendoncare member, the next step is to fill out the enclosed Direct Debit mandate. Please read through the T&Cs carefully, and if you have any questions, a member of our team will be happy to help.
- Finally, please also take a moment to familiarise yourself with our code of conduct. We can’t wait to be back together with you all, and we want to make sure it’s a safe and comfortable environment for each and every one of our members.
A couple of points to note
- If you and your partner both want to become a Brendoncare member, you will both need to fill out the necessary forms.
- You can cancel at any time, and we will be regularly checking for members who aren’t using their membership to make sure they aren’t paying unnecessarily.
Returning your forms
You can scan and return your forms to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can post them using the enclosed pre-paid envelope. Please remember to include you membership form, your direct debit mandate and one copy of the T&C’s.
Are you missing any forms? You can download them here:
We hope to see you at a Brendoncare Club soon – if you have any questions or require any help please contact us on 01962 857099.